Why is chemotherapy for cancer a failed method?
Adopt a successful treatment in cancer and see change in your life.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMOTHERAPY
Many people are frightened about chemotherapy, having heard horror stories from the past. Oncologist will convince you that recent advances has made this treatment less toxic. But truth is this toxic treatment has not benefited any patient so far.
- Nausea and Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are perhaps the most feared side effects of chemotherapy. That way your body is protecting and warning you to go away from this treatment. Then your doctor gives you sedative to control symptom.
- Hair Loss: Hair loss is common with chemotherapy, and though it’s not dangerous to your physical health, it can be very distressing emotionally.
- Bone Marrow Suppression: Suppression of the bone marrow is one of the more dangerous side effects of chemotherapy. This kills patients immediately. Bone marrow contain blood forming cells due to loss of bone marrow the patient cannot survive and die due to infection and anaemia.
- Mouth Sores: Around 30 percent to 40 percent of people will experience chemotherapy-induced mouth sores during treatment.
- Taste Changes: Taste changes, often referred to as “metal mouth,” occur for half of people undergoing chemotherapy.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Tingling and pain in a stocking-glove distribution (hands and feet) are common symptoms related to chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy and affects roughly a third of people receiving chemotherapy.
- Bowel Changes: Chemotherapy drugs can cause bowel changes ranging from constipation to diarrhoea, depending on the drug.
- Sun Sensitivity: Many chemotherapy drugs increase your chance of getting a sunburn when you go out in the sun, something referred to as chemotherapy-induced phototoxicity.
- Chemobrain: The term chemobrain has been coined to describe the cognitive effects some people experience during and after chemotherapy. Symptoms ranging from increased forgetfulness to difficulty with multitasking can be frustrating, and it can help for family members to be aware of this potential side effect. Some people find that keeping their brain active with exercises such as crossword puzzles, sudoku, or whatever “brain teasers” they enjoy can be helpful in the days and weeks following treatments.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is the most common side effect of chemotherapy, affecting nearly everyone who receives these treatments. Unfortunately, this kind of fatigue isn’t the type of tiredness that responds to a cup of coffee or a good night of sleep.
Long-Term Side Effects of Chemotherapy
The long-term side effects of chemotherapy are not usually your first concern when you hear you need chemotherapy for cancer. With all cancer treatments, the benefits of treatment need to be weighed against the possible risks. Still, it’s important to be aware of some of the late side effects— side effects that may not occur until months or even years after completion of cancer treatment. As with the short-term side effects, the odds that you will experience these symptoms will depend on the particular chemotherapy drugs you receive. Some late effects include:
- Heart Disease: Some chemotherapy drugs can cause heart damage. The type of damage may range from heart failure to valve problems to coronary artery disease. If you are receiving any of these drugs, your doctor may recommend a heart test before you begin treatment. Radiation therapy to the chest may also increase the risk of heart-related problems.
- Infertility: Many chemotherapy drugs result in infertility after treatment. If there is a chance you would like to conceive after chemotherapy, options such as freezing sperm or freezing embryos have been used successfully by many people. Make sure to have this discussion before starting treatment.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: The tingling, numbness, and pain in your feet and hands caused by some chemotherapy agents may persist for many months, or may even be permanent, As noted, research is being done to look for ways to not only treat this side effect but prevent it from occurring altogether.
- Secondary Cancers: Since some chemotherapy drugs work by causing DNA damage in cells, they may not only treat cancer but predispose someone to developing cancer as well. An example of this is the development of leukemia in people who have been treated with a drug commonly used in breast cancer treatment. These cancers often occur five to 10 years or more after chemotherapy has been completed.
Other possible late effects may include symptoms ranging from hearing loss or cataracts to lung fibrosis. Though the risk of these adverse reactions usually pales in comparison to the benefit of treatment, take a moment to talk with your doctor about side effects that may be unique to your particular chemotherapy regimen.
So, it is clear that side effects of chemotherapy are more dangerous than cancer itself.
WHY NOT TO CHOOSE CHEMOTHERAPY
- Chemotherapy is useless: Chemotherapy is ineffective in killing cancer cells. Only 2% five year survival rate. Not useful even in early tumours.
- Chemotherapy is deadly harmful: Side-effects of chemotherapy include sudden death, secondary cancer etc in most cases.
- Naturopathic treatment is harmless: Naturopathic and Ayurvedic treatments based on recent science is effective and harmless with more than 60% success rate.
WHY PURPOSE OF CHEMOTHERAPY FAILED
Purpose of chemotherapy is to kill cancer cells and to cure the disease. But chemotherapy has not cured even a single cancer patient. That is why the best oncologists never prescribe chemotherapy for leukemia or any other cancer since they know that such treatment is useless and harmful.
Chemotherapy cannot cure any type of cancer. But if someone take chemotherapy then his chance of survival is less than 2 %. Five-year survival rate of chemotherapy is less than 2% as shown in research.
Results: The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA.
Say no to chemo, Why?
Chemotherapy is poisonous material for killing cancer cells. But for the last so many years it is seen that this method of treatment cannot cure any type of cancer.
Rather the cancer patients usually die by taking this treatment. Those who take this treatment do not live long since those patients usually develop cancer in multiple organs due to oncogenicity caused by chemotherapeutic drugs. These medicines kill normal cells as well and patients die due to that.